The workshop seeks to bring together the power system and end-use manufacturing communities to review jointly what is now known about FIDVR and the related activities currently underway to ensure the reliability of the U.S. electric power system.
Session Six: Composite Load Modeling & System Studies (Panel Discussion)
Experience using the composite load model for bulk transmission planning studies – lessons learned, technical challenges, identified problems, and solutions. A focus on the development of the model, utilization of the model, and planning around a more detailed load model.
- Noah Badayos, Southern California Edison (SCE)
- Dmitry Kosterev, Bonneville Power Administration (BPA)
- Rob O'Keefe, American Electric Power (AEP)
- Dean LaTulipe, National Grid
- Scott Ghiocel, Mitsubishi Electric Power Products